Excitement, variety and experience! - The Family-Garden Eberswalde offers all this on a total area of 17 hectares. The spacious park offers leisure and recreation opportunities for every taste and for all ages. The Family-Garden located on the idyllic south side of the Finow canal combines adventurous play trails, industrial history, plant diversity and sports facilities. You can find the individual attractions such as the wide view from the observation deck (28 m) of the Eber assembly crane, the magical fairy tale playground and the exploration of the underground water supply canals with pedal boats via the menu - and many other highlights that will fascinate you.
History: the Family-Garden Eberswalde was built for the 2nd Brandenburg State Garden Show 2002. The successful combination of 300 years of industrial history, park grounds designed artfully in terms of garden architecture and a fairy tale playground unique in the region has never lost its attraction. All the attractions promise an unforgettable stay at the Family-Garden Eberswalde.
- Most of our attractions are accessible except for: Eber assembly crane, water supply canals, Nautilus and fairy tale playhouses.
- There is a raised bed for wheelchair users in the garden world with the topics feeling, smelling and tasting
- Not all paths of the fairy tale world are accessible, however, there are alternatives.
- Accessible toilets available.
- 2 wheelchairs can be rented for free at the Family-Garden Eberswalde. Please give a corresponding notice by phone or E-mail in advance - the earlier the better.